What Makes A Gymnast?
The Richmond Olympiad has been serving the Richmond area children with quality gymnastics for 44 years. Our world class staff of professionals provides outstanding instruction. The staff has improved the fitness level and lifestyles of thousands of children. "We are gymnastics and fitness service professionals! Every action we take, every judgment we make is for the welfare of our children and families."
The Richmond Olympiad is committed to:
- Serving our children and familes
- Providing a fun, positive and rewarding experience for children in the Richmond area.
- Providing the most creative and technical training methods available in the country.
- Provide gymnastics and fitness instruction for children of all capabilities.
- Provide clean safe facilities for our children and families.
- Enhance self esteem through praise, recognition and success.
- Honesty, integrity, and hospitality.
Tumbling for Cheer & Dance
Previous / Next / Stop / Start
(Roll over the ticker to stop scrolling)
- SAFETY – Parents please supervise nonparticipating siblings during your child's class time. It is very unsafe for parents and children that are not enrolled in classes to be in the gymnastics area, parking lot area and in office areas unattended.
- DRINK LESS SUGAR – An extra soft drink a day gives a child a 60% greater chance of becoming obese. Experts have long believed that sweetened drinks are contributing to the rising obesity epidemic among children. Make water the families drink of choice.
- GATOR GYMNASTICS SIGNS RICHMOND OLYMPIAD STANDOUT ALEX MCMURTRY. - An exceptional incoming freshman class for the University of Florida gymnastics team gains another outstanding member,READ MORE...