The Mission of the Richmond Olympiad Gymnastics Club, a nonprofit youth sports organization, is to provide Richmond-area gymnasts, as well as gymnasts throughout Virginia, an excellent, progressive, competitive gymnastics program which allows the athletes to develop to their full athletic potential.
The keys to achieving this mission are:
- Train the athlete to be prepared for competition at the local, state, national, international and Olympic levels.
- Develop the motivational, psychological and emotional integrity of the athlete's character.
- Develop a holistic attitude towards life, which leads to progressive goal setting and leadership qualities.
- Educate staff and athletes on contemporary and globally-recognized training systems.
- Guide nutritional awareness for the athlete’s general health and well-being, which is fundamental to fitness for training.
- Promote an atmosphere of mutual trust, honesty and integrity between our staff, athletes, associates, patrons and community.